Monday, February 1, 2010

The party.

Oh dear! Bit of a headache this morning. Had a roaring party in the kitchen. Overindulged in that potent mixture of furniture polish and porridge oats. We've all done it though, haven't we? But I shouldn't have mixed the furniture polishes.
Spent half an hour looking for re-runs of Andy Stewart's Hogmanay on my hosts cable T.V. Over a hundred channels and no ANDY STEWART!! I wouldn't pay my T.V. license if I was them.
My host (FRAN) wasn't to pleased with the state of her kitchen this morning either. (She doesn't know how to party!!!!)
Oh well, back to bed for a few hours.

3 comments:

  1. Waaaahhhhh ... it's 27th April 2010 an we haven't seen nor heard from Bertie since 1st February. Call Interpol ... he may have been kidnapped and being held for ransom by hostile neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A raw onion сould pοѕsіblу be rubbed оn unbгοken сhilblains ωіth wondeгful еffеctѕ.
    - Centrе tunnel chіmnеу duct
    tο mаximise efficіent sizzling airfloω.

    The landfіll prolonged the location so it
    can be uѕed to make on.

    Mу webpagе - emile henry pizza stone amazon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this article has touched all the internet visitors, its
    really really pleasant post on building up new weblog.


    my webpage: Heidelberg kindergeburtstag

    ReplyDelete